|Seahaven 905 - Studio at Origin at Seahaven
1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | Condo in Panama City Beach
To view this listing on VRBO, visit http://www.vrbo.com/382959
Some of the many things that makes Origin at the Towne of Seahaven great is it’s location, size and charm. Located just a short mile from Pier Park and a 7 minute walk from Gulf World, Origin puts you close to all the action. This quaint resort is beautifully decorated, well groomed and packed with amenities.
SIZE, ARRANGEMENT AND OTHER DETAILS
There are several studio floor plans in Origin at Seahaven, but this is by far the best in location, size and arrangement. This particular condo is located on the west wing (the best wing) and is on the outside of the building.
- The BEST studio floor plan in the building
- HUGE at just under 600 sf!
- The king bed is crazy comfy
- Roomy layout and very capacious
- Living area has queen pull out sofa
- Located on the outside (west) and close to the front
- Actually, this is the most front-ward facing studio in the building!
- Amazing panoramic views of the Gulf and down the beach
- Balcony perfect for some Thomas Donuts and Starbucks!
- Mini kitchen that has toaster, fridge, microwave, stove, coffee pot
- Very nice tile countertops
- Lightening fast Wi-fi (much better than crumbly onsite wifi)
There are a ton of reasons you’ll love this resort. Every time you come, you’ll find more things you fall in love with.
- Super close to Pier Park (walking distance)
- Super close to Gulf World (also walking distance)
- Right around the corner from Frank Brown Park (about 5 minute drive)
- Clean resort with an amazing pool and TONS of laying-in-the-sun space
- Marked, Pedestrian-Priority walkway – cars HAVE to stop for you (safe for kids)
- Movie theater room (play your own movies!)
- AWESOME 15th floor Sunset Observation Deck [AMAZING VIEWS]
- Zero-edge pool heated in the winter, perfect in the summer
- Community grills overlooking the Gulf
- Amazing white sand and Emerald Green Water Beach
- Right across from Sharky’s – great seafood, fun atmosphere
- Lots of covered parking
- Onsite fitness center
- Very well kept grounds This property has 1 King(s), 1 Pull Out Sofa(s).
- Workout Facilities
- Wireless Internet
- Hi Speed Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Charcoal Grill
- Central Heat
- Central A/C
- Cable Television
- Bed Linens
- Access to beach
Rates- Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
We totally understand plans change. Our cancellation policy states that if you have to cancel your reservation, we need 45 days advance notice from the day you were supposed to check in in order to get your advance rental payment returned in full. All cancellations that are made 45 days in advance of check-in or greater will have a $45 processing fee. If you cancel within 44 days and 31 days of your expected check-in, we will keep 50% of your advance rent payment. If you cancel within 30 days of your expected check-in, then we reserve the right to keep all of your advance rental payment.
On all of our properties we use Damage Insurance. This is great because you don't have to come up with hefty deposits and be out that cash while your on vacation. We charge $40. It's easy, simple and cheap for you.
Availability & Booking Calendar
Online Booking Instructions
How to Book Online - Mobile Devices
On a mobile device, you must click on the date TWICE. The first click will show the rates and rules. The second click will allow you to select the number of nights and to book online. On a mobile device you can swipe your finger to scroll through the dates or you can use the traditional forward and back buttons.
How to Book Online - Normal
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules for each property for that date. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online.